Saturday, March 28, 2009

Brady's Almost 4 months


Wow, time flies!!! It's hard to believe Brady's almost 4 months old. At first we didn't know if we were going to be able to handle 2 boys without a constant catastrophe... and we're still not sure. We can say that we are still getting up every day, going to work (almost every day), and trying to keep our heads on straight. But looking at those little faces every morning, and having Brooks say, "Get up Mommy. I want juice," definitely keeps us going.

2 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

Time does fly! You and Jason have two of the most beautiful boys on this planet, not to mention the sweetest! Tomi and Moe Moe love them both so much! I am so proud of what wonderful parents you both are. Your mom is looking down from heaven and is very, very proud of you! I love you, Melissa "Moe Moe"

Unknown said...

It's just unbelieveable how fast the days go! I really miss my buddies. BWG and BRG are beautiful children...great genes! Ha! I love them so much. I know Debbie would be the happiest MiMi and most proud. I'm sure she is their little ANGEL watching over them. Love and miss you much!